Dear guests, in the interest of your comfort and satisfaction please read these rules of accommodation carefully.
- Guest accommodation is governed by international rules:
Arrival: From 2:00 pm (local time)
Departure: Before 12:00 noon (local time)
- Payment for accommodation on the arrival day according to the currently effective price list. In the case of payment in a travel bureau the guest will be asked to submit a valid voucher issued in his/her name.
- When paying for any associated hotel service please always ask for a receipt. All services are provided exclusively on the basis of submission of a document of payment for the requested service.
- On the arrival day the guest is liable to read the rules of accommodation and check equipment of his/her hotel room. Potential questions may be asked at the reception desk.
- Hotel room switching on request of the guest is a paid service. Room switching may only be performed if another room of the same category is vacant for the whole period of stay of the guest requesting the switch.
- In the case of loss of or damage to the hotel property the guest will be charged adequate compensation.
- Before leaving the guest will be liable to pay bills, and return the keys from the room and from the safe.
- The Anglický dvůr Hotel is a non-smoking hotel. Smoking is only allowed at reserved places equipped with ash trays (in front of the hotel) and on the hotel balconies. In the case of violation of this ban the guest will be charged a fine.
- For safety reasons do not leave unattended children under 12 in hotel rooms or other social areas of the hotel.
- For safety reasons use of your own electrical appliances is prohibited, with the exception of appliances for personal hygiene.
- When leaving the room switch off the light, the TV set and close windows and doors.
- Parking in front of the hotel is charged and must be booked in advance.
- Pets may only be accommodated on the basis of prior agreement and with written consent of the hotel management on condition of proving the acceptable health state of the pet. Pet accommodation is charged according to the currently effective price list. The owner is responsible for behaviour of his/her pet.
- Bed linen is changed once a week.
Towel change – once every three days or on request of the guest. If you need a towel change please leave the dirty towel on the bathroom floor.
- Room maids work every day until 3:30 pm.
- It is strongly recommended to keep personal documents and other valuables in the safe in the room and to have the safe key on you all the time.
- In the case of any questions please call the reception – 100.
- The hotel restaurant is open from 7:30 am to 7:30 pm. The kitchen closes at 7:00 pm.
- Taking food away from the restaurant is strictly prohibited.
- Entry to the restaurant in a swimsuit or dressing gown is strictly prohibited.
- Animals are not allowed in the restaurant.
- Baths, underwater massages and inhalations are provided in the basement.
All other procedures are provided on the 5th hotel floor.
- Entry to the balneological zone in outerwear is prohibited. Please wear slippers for the procedures. If you need slippers you can buy them in the hotel reception.
- In the case of a delay exceeding 5 minutes the scheduled procedure may be transferred to an alternative time or cancelled altogether.
- If you want to change a procedure time please notify the head nurse at least one day in advance.
- Do not visit the pool or undergo other procedures for 1.5 hours BEFORE and AFTER the gas injections.
- Before taking magnetic therapy please take off your wrist watch, bracelets, neck chains and all other metal accessories.
- Take your lymphatic drainage in sports trousers / tracksuit and socks.
- Animals are prohibited in the balneological zone.
- Hotel saunas are open to hotel guests taking the therapeutic procedures daily between 6:00 pm and 10:00 pm. The saunas are closed for two days every month for maintenance purposes.
- Please take a shower before entering the sauna. Use of perfumed and foaming products is prohibited for hygienic reasons.
- Please do not pour water on the sauna stones.
- Use a towel or sheet to sit or lie on in the sauna.